03 July 2010

Promo Bathrobes 18-19-20 June 2010


I reduced the price of my bathrobes as one of my marketing activities last June. This was the first promo I made for retail selling since I started my tiny-home-based-business ^^. The responds I got from this promo was amazing, I sold *beeeep* pieces of bathrobes only in 3 days time. I took the picture and posted to my FB first as a gratitude for those mommies who ordered, and as a proof for them (who-was-not-get-used-to-purchase-thing-online-yet) that I did actually sewn & embroidered those bathrobes and they were ready to be packed and delivered to their houses hahaha.
I think I'm going to have a routine promo once in a month even-though the time consumed for replying messages back and forth was kinda amazing too. Well, its worth every penny though ^_^
PS: as usual my girl become my instant model for product photo session, and she was copying her daddy way of taking those pictures :p

No comments:

Post a Comment