26 August 2010

Boots the monkey for Presley's B'day

I declared this year is the year for famous characters. On my previous worked, as you can see, I embroidered Elmo-the-red- hairy-monster. Then Barney-the-purple-dinosaur and Doraemon-the-cat-robot. Later I embroidered Pororo the-blue-little-penguin, My melody the-girl-rabbit and Shinkansen-the-cute-fast-train and now, I embroidered another famous character 'Boots-the-monkey' who is a pal of Dora-the-explorer. haha I like the 'status' of each character. I'm thinking of making one for my own, Landy-the-cute-tailor-lady, or Landy-the-hot-sexy-mama-who-can-make-nice-goodies wahahahaha.
Anyway, too bad the space of the bag is not big enough for me to sew the whole body of boots 'cos I love Boots' red boots. That's a story behind it rite? Dora met him one day in the forest and helped him saved those boots from being swiped by Swiper-the-fox. He was so happy that makes him wears nothing but his beloved red boots all the time, hence his name. ^_^. Lovely.

Anyhow, this was the order of Mrs. Susi Firmanto, mom of Regina Presley Zhang for her 1st B'day. To add the cuteness of these goodies, I added Dora key-chains and little thank you notes on each of the goody, wrapped them in pink & blue tulle before sending them to Mrs. Susi's house. Have a great birthday dear Presley.

No comments:

Post a Comment