28 December 2011

End Of Year 2011 Holiday

Moms dear, just want to inform you that today is our last day for 2011. We are closing from Dec 29th until Jan 3rd, 2012.
Normal business hours will resume on Wednesday Jan 4th, 2012

Thanks so much for your trust, sweet words, recommendation, support and all. Special thanks for those who become pilo-pilo loyal customers and for keep coming back for more, I consider you all my new BFF *kiss n hug* We surely must meet one day for a cup of tea or coffee or milk or wedang ronde, but please not jamu :D :D :D

Anyway this is our last picture of year 2011.

The one on the picture is Sanrio's famous green frog "Keroppi". On the background, there're my girl's feet with her cecel-bocel blue nail polish :D :D :D I am so pleased with this picture, so next new-amigurumi collection will surely use feet as it's background (move away mommy's hand!!! :D :D :D)

Last but not least, a beautiful poet by Joanna Fuch.

Happy New Year Wish

My Happy New Year wish for you
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want, you get.

A year in which you cherish
The past year’s memories,
And live your life each new day,
Full of bright expectancies.

I wish for you a holiday
With happiness galore;
And when it’s done, I wish you
Happy New Year, and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment