07 December 2010

Rainbow Giftshop

During these past couple of months, I get a couple of new friends on Facebook who are local Singaporean. Some of them asked if I could ship my goodies to Singapore. The answer is YES (^_^).

You can contact Rainbow Giftshop by click here. Rainbow Giftshop belongs to Ms. Gracia, mom of a cute toddler. She's a good friend and a great partner to pilo pilo. She gives four-thumbs-up service to her customers, but yeah you can easily notice this by reading all the good stuffs her customer said about her.

These pictures here are taken from her albums. She participated in a flea market at Changi Airport, Singapore back on October 2009. You can see some of my goodies on the display.


And here is some of her latest order. Mixed order of towels, denim tote bags, and cushions. I can't take picture of her entire orders due to time constraint (how I wish I also have elves like Santa to help us out hahaha).

I hope those kids would be happy to receive these as Christmas gifts. Kisses sealed and sent to Singapore thru Rainbow Giftshop. Smoochie.

No comments:

Post a Comment