13 December 2010

Winston Part 2

To have 31 posts during these 31 days of December, one must open her old photo albums. Hehehe. Yup, that's what I did. And I was surprised to see so many photos that I could use. I guess it was a blessed I didn't post them back then *wink-wink

Okay, old photo that I'm going to show you next is about Winston and his cushion. Who's Winston? Winston a.k.a Winwin is Ms. Lia's baby boy. She ordered my cushion for Winston's 1st birthday back on May 2010.

This was the front-cushion-case in progress. I sent this picture for her approval. You probably have seen this exact monkey in my towel and my bathrobe but the first pattern actually was made for Winwin's cushion.
My hubby drew it, not me (as usual :p). I just described him what I want, and gave him a piece of paper and a pencil, he did the rest hehehe. What a lucky me.

To see the photo of all Winwin birthday cushions you can click here.

Okay next pictures were taken from Lia's album. The 'boy' who's sitting next to my cushions is not Winwin -I repeat- it is not Winwin. Its Barney in yellow suit. Hahahaha.

Okay, here you go. This is the one and only Winston. Cute like a button, see?

Thanks dear Lia, for sharing me these lovely pictures. Now, 13 stories checked, 18 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment